Berthoud 160 Metropolitan District
Berthoud 160 Metro District is located in Berthoud, CO and was formed in 2020. Please contact us for more information.
Meeting notices will be posted here when available.
The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for October 18, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be held through video teleconference in compliance with recommendations to prevent transmission of COVID-19. Click here for the agenda and access instructions.
Please click here to view District documents. Please contact us for any documents not listed.
Board of Directors:
- Andrew Hartsel, President, Term Expires – May 2023
- Kenneth Mitchell, Treasurer, Term Expires – May 2023
- Anthony Vienna, Director, Term Expires – May 2025
- Leslie Hebron, Director, Term Expires – May 2025
- Marvin Davis, Director, Term Expires – May 2025
To contact the Board of Directors or the Manager, please email email@example.com or call (970) 484-0101 ext. 961.
2023 Election Information
The Berthoud 160 Metropolitan District Regular Election on May 2, 2023, was cancelled. For more information, please contact the DEO at 44 Cook Street, Suite 620, Denver, Colorado 80206 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org