Johnstown Village Metropolitan District No.2 (Mallard Ridge)
Johnstown Village Metro District, also known as the future Mallard Ridge subdivision, is located near the heart of downtown Johnstown, CO off of the corner of Highway 60 and Weld County Road 13. Mallard Ridge will contain a mix of different housing types, including 263 single family homes and 100 townhomes. Please contact us for more information.
Meeting Notices and Schedule
The Johnstown Village Metropolitan District No. 2 will be holding a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors, via Zoom, on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Click here for the Special Meeting Agenda
Regular Meeting Schedule:
- The Board has determined to not hold regular meetings at this time.
Please click here to view District documents. Please contact us for any documents not listed.
Board of Directors:
- Brandon Jacks, President, Term Expires – May 2025
- Bryan Reid, Treasurer, Term Expires – May 2025
- Ryan Harvey, Vice President/ Asst. secretary/ Asst. Treasurer, Term Expires – May 2025
- Troy Hazel, Vice President/ Asst. secretary/ Asst. Treasurer, Term Expires – May 2023
- Lars Monson, Vice President/ Asst. secretary/ Asst. Treasurer, Term Expires – May 2023
To contact the Board of Directors or the Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 484-0101 ext. 977.
2023 Election Information
The Johnstown Village Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 and 5 Regular Elections on May 2, 2023 have been cancelled. For more information, please contact the DEO at 44 Cook Street, Suite 620, Denver, Colorado 80206 or via email email@example.com
2023 Election Resolutions: District 1, District 2, District 5
Cancellation of Election and Declaration Deeming Candidates Elected: District 1, District 2, District 5
Notice of Cancellation: District 1, District 2, District 5