New Windsor Metropolitan District
Previously known as Brunner Farm, The New Windsor Metropolitan District is part of the New Windsor master-planned community and is located approximately 1/2 mile north of Main Street, between 11th Street and 15th Street, in Windsor Colorado, a rapidly growing and highly desirable community between Fort Collins and Denver. Please contact us for more information.
Meeting Notice and Schedule
The Board of Directors of the New Windsor Metropolitan District (the “District”) will be holding a Regular Board Meeting at 250 11th St, Windsor, CO 80550, Maple Room, and via Videoconference on Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. To access the meeting notice, click here.
Regular Meeting Schedule:
- Third Thursday of every month – except December – 6:00 p.m.
Please click here to view District documents. Please contact us for any documents not listed.
Board of Directors:
- Paul Swift, President/ chairman, Term Expires – May 2025
- William Sortino, Treasurer, Term Expires – May 2023
- Patrick Jensen, Assistant Secretary, Term Expires – May 2025
- Crystal Reed, Assistant Secretary, Term Expires – May 2025
- John Neal, Assistant Secretary, Term Expires – May 2023
To contact the Board of Directors or the Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 484-0101 ext. 983.
2023 Election Information
The New Windsor Metropolitan District Regular Election on May 2, 2023 has been cancelled. For more information, please contact the DEO at 44 Cook Street, Suite 620, Denver, Colorado 80206 or via email email@example.com
Cancellation of Election and Declaration Deeming Candidates Elected